Consulting Tim Rye 2014-03-13T15:39:17+00:00
In addition to its buyout activities, Consilium Ventures advises technology firms in the areas of strategy development, marketing, restructuring, acquisitions and fund raising.
- We have spearheaded strategic relationships with major telecom and IT services brands for Wesley Clover, Sir Terry Matthews’ venture capital fund, and the Alacrity Foundation.
- We defined a market segmentation strategy for Star Technologies, a leading UK-based SME telecoms provider, as they entered into new cloud based service
- We drove the development of new business strategies and fund raising for Marmalade, a platform for mobile applications development and mobile games.
- We developed a fixed mobile convergence strategy for Rogers Wireless, the largest mobile operator in Canada.
- We advised on a UK market entry strategy for the telecoms logistics arm of arvato, a part of the Bertelsmann Group.
- We advised on the creation of mobile SaaS strategy for BigHand, an enterprise software company.
- We consulted on the financial restructuring of a telecoms operator in Georgia.
- We lead business development activities for firms in virtual learning, mobile health, predictive analytics and Wi-Fi technology.
- We advised private equity on acquisitions in technology recycling and re-commerce.